Start Date: Immediate.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 /year.
Holiday: 28 days including Bank Holidays.
Required education: Degree Level/Graduate or relevant industry experience.
Required experience: 2+ years with 1 title successfully shipped.
Location: Dundee, remote to begin with.
We’re expanding our pocket sized team! We’re looking for a talented producer to help us push our games to a new level of amazing. You’ll be working with both our external clients on exciting global IP’s and on our own brand-new internal IP projects.
As a producer, you’ll be working closely with our wonderful bunch of developers. You’ll be helping our creative and technical teams to define roadmaps, milestones and sprints to drive projects towards the finish line, as well as planning and scheduling all the various projects we have on the go.
- At least 2 years game industry experience with at least one shipped game
- Experience in using Jira for project management and its reporting tools.
- You have been responsible for scheduling tasks and planning sprints.
- You’re used to leading and facilitating discussion within the team, between different disciplines Desirable
- You’ve worked with external clients on projects.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills, being able to listen to and understand problems as well as being able to give constructive support
- Friendly and approachable with a calm demeanour that supports a relaxed work environment
- Excellent Planning and problem-solving skills, being able to identify potential problems and coming up with creative solutions.
- You are a confident speaker who can lead discussions in different and new environments
- Knowledge of Jira and it’s reporting tools, being able to use them effectively to aid production
- Able to give clear and detailed feedback that is understandable
Duties and tasks
- Work with team leads to define milestone and sprint deliverables for the team and then help to drive the successful delivery of all objectives.
- Help define production workflows with the team leads that aid product development
- Identify road blocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Organize and facilitate stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Own the development of day-to-day tasking and scheduling
- Assist with creating roadmaps for projects with the development leads
- Use Jira to organize task allocation and plan sprints for the projects, keeping the team organised and productive.
- Provide a clear and complete status of the project to stakeholders through both written and verbal means.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job reference (PKT-JOB-010) in the subject and tell us why you would be great for the job along with your CV, cover letter and relevant works you have completed in the past.
We are Pocket Sized Hands, a team of brilliant, modest, boundary-pushing innovative individuals. We believe in a creative process of sharing new ideas, learning and developing new skills, and trying new things, all while working on some seriously exciting projects.
At Pocket Sized Hands, we make games together. We are committed to fostering an open, creative environment in which everyone in our team can bring their own unique thoughts, experiences and insights to the table, and we wholeheartedly believe in welcoming and celebrating people from all walks of life into our team to make this happen.
If you enjoy games and creating original content then we would love to hear from you.